'inspiring people;breaking boundaries'
- How are you going to make a difference to your own life and the lives of others?
- How are you going to achieve your full potential?
- How do you get to where you want to be in the future?
- How can you get support to find out information and fulfil your ambitions?
ASK QUESTIONS! RESEARCH INFORMATION! THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!
You can get help from all of the staff in the academy but in particular the main point of contact if you need help is:
- YOUR CAREERS LEAD: Mr M. Little
- YOUR CAREER CONNECT ADVISOR: Mrs Leona Lewis
At different points in your journey through the academy, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to think about how your work in school will link to your career path. Make sure that you take an active part in any activities because at any point you will gain the inspiration you need to choose a career path; in turn, it will help you to understand the relevance of your work in the classroom.
Mrs Leona Lewis, Career Connect Advisor, will deliver workshops to you and she will be the person who takes you through a personal guidance interview in Year 10 and Year 11 to prepare applications for your pathway at 16+.
- Start to create your CV as early as possible, so that you capture all of the important information about yourself. Click the link below:
- Start independent research now by checking out the links below and start your exciting learning journey into the world of careers:
- Sixth Form Opportunities
- The 100 most popular employers for school leavers and the top 50 universities.
- National Apprenticeship Service official website
- Work based learning providers across the Merseyside area