We will ensure all our students are entitled to a curriculum which will enable them to:
- Exceed expectations;
- Access learning in a personalised way;
- Benefit from a range of curriculum partnerships.
We will deliver a curriculum that will allow students to explore, discover and share what they learn in turn enriching their character, giving them the skills to become effective citizens of the future, giving back to their community.
Our curriculum will ensure we:
- Include and meet the needs of all our students by promoting engagement to maximise progress and potential;
- Enrich learning, develop skills and interests and promote progression;
- Develop use of 21st century technology and make learning vocationally relevant;
- Encourage creativity and innovation in our teaching and learning activities;
- Support transition into the academy and post 16;
- Inspire active, independent and student led learning.
- Produce citizens that are representative of the teachings of Christ.