Mr Makin and Mr Little from the PE and Wellbeing Faculty have delivered a fantastic launch of the ‘Magic Breakfast’ to a different group of students each day this week.
The Magic Breakfast will be available to all of our students from 14th January 2019 between 8am - 8.20am, where they can have fresh orange juice, bagels and a choice of cereals - free of charge!
Students found out about the value of eating breakfast to:
- provide energy for the day ahead
- improve attention and focus
- improve mood and reduce stress
- reduce appetite for snacking on unhealthy foods
- provide nutrients and kickstart metabolism
Research shows that eating breakfast at the start of the day improves attainment!