Liverpool Parenting Conference - 2nd & 4th November 2021
As the government has announced its ‘roadmap’ to cautiously ease lockdown restrictions, Liverpool City Council and partners welcome parents, carers and guardians to join the first virtual conference with workshops taking place over two days to fit in with busy family life.
Join us for the workshops on a range of topics including supporting parents’ and children’s mental health, SEND support, resilient parenting, education, sexual abuse, domestic abuse and an opportunity for a Q&A and much more. To book your places for the conference please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/liverpool-parenting-conference-tickets-186882309017
Microsoft Teams invites for the opening and keynote speaker sessions for each day, plus any chosen webinars, will be emailed to registered participants in advance.
Please click this link https://sway.office.com/uQ4keGwXcdnXzB2c?ref=Link to see an electronic booklet for the event with an over view of the workshops and what they will consist of. Parents, Carers & Guardians will be able to choose one workshop in the morning and afternoon of both days of the conference.
- There are a wide variety of workshops on each day.
- You book your choice of workshops when you book your tickets, on a first come first served basis.
- The aim is to meet the needs of different parents. Not all workshops will be relevant for everyone.
- All the workshop leaders are experts in their field.
- The workshops are all interactive.
Who’s the day for?
- It’s for all parents and carers.
- Grandparents, family members and those working with children and families are also welcome to attend.
- If you want to support your child with their development this is the day for you.
- It’s not just for those dealing with challenging behaviours, but for anyone wanting to build a connected relationship with their children.
- Some of the workshops are aimed at children of specific ages, others are for all children.
If you have any questions in relation to the Liverpool Parenting Conference please contact Chris Cavanagh – firstname.lastname@example.org